This webinar covers the basics of grounding: what is a ground, how to ground, common problems in grounding systems, cable grounding and more. Shielding and bonding theory covers E & H field shielding, absorptive, reflective and multiple reflection losses, seams, apertures, and other techniques. PCB layout design theories includes board stack up, trace routing, how to provide power and grounds, zoning, and filtering needs.
Terms and Conditions
Enrollments are made by completing and returning the registration form. Class size is limited and accommodations will be made on a first come, first serve basis. Telephone reservations can be made by calling (800) 500-4362 or by faxing the registration form to (866) 779-9776. Confirmation of reservations will be made within two weeks of the start of the seminar.
Cancellations are subject to the following guidelines:
- At least 21 days in advance: a full refund or application to future course fee will be granted.
- Between 20 days and 7 days in advance: we will deduct a $75 service fee and either refund the balance, or apply it to a future course fee.
- Between 7 days and 24 hours in advance, we will assess a 50% cancellation fee and either refund the balance, or apply it to a future course fee.
- No shows: we will charge the full course fee and ship course materials to the student. No-charge for UPS Ground Service within continental U.S. All other areas and methods of shipment will be at the student’s expense.
- Student substitutions can be made at any time and without additional cost. Please inform CKC of such changes as soon as possible.
The fees are as listed in the course descriptions and on the registration form. The course tuition includes instruction, the course notebook containing important reference materials and lecture notes, laboratory demonstrations and refreshment breaks. CKC Laboratories, Inc. will accept purchase orders from customers with established credit accounts. Otherwise, payment by check or credit card must be received 7 days prior to the seminar date to reserve your place in the class.
Hotel accommodations are not included in the seminar fee. Reservations must be made directly with the hotel or motel. An information packet containing maps, descriptions of accommodations and other points of interest is available upon request.
Continuing Education Units — CEU’s:
Upon completion of a CKC seminar, a certificate of accomplishment will be awarded. In addition, Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) will be presented to each student in accordance with the number of seminar hours attended. Attendees to CKC EMC Seminars will gain 1 CEU for each full day (7.5 hours) they participate. These units are now universally recognized as a measure of educational advancement. For more information regarding course descriptions and hotel accommodations please contact us or call Gina Buskeness at (800) 500-4EMC.