The goal of this course is to provide the knowledge required by Project Managers, Program Managers, and Executives who are responsible for the FAA certification of their equipment. More…
This presentation will discuss the latest EMC testing standards for medical equipment and design techniques that will help manufacturers meet the new requirements. More…
This presentation will discuss the latest advances made in controlling EMI and improving signal integrity. More…
This course will teach the fundamentals of proper component placement, trace routing, and other constructional details to obtain board-level electromagnetic compatibility. More…
An overview of the Electromagnetic test requirements from DO-160 and comparing revisions A through F More…
This course will help you design for EMC compliance and prepare you for a successful laboratory experience. More…
Terms and Conditions
Enrollment: Enrollments are made by completing and returning the registration form. Class size is limited and accommodations will be made on a first come, first serve basis. Telephone reservations can be made by calling (800) 500-4362
or by faxing the registration form to (866) 779-9776. Confirmation of reservations will be made within two weeks of the start of the seminar.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations are subject to the following guidelines:
- At least 21 days in advance: a full refund or application to future course fee will be granted.
- Between 20 days and 7 days in advance: we will deduct a $75 service fee and either refund the balance, or apply it to a future course fee.
- Between 7 days and 24 hours in advance, we will assess a 50% cancellation fee and either refund the balance, or apply it to a future course fee.
- No shows: we will charge the full course fee and ship course materials to the student. No-charge for UPS Ground Service within continental U.S. All other areas and methods of shipment will be at the student’s expense.
- Student substitutions can be made at any time and without additional cost. Please inform CKC of such changes as soon as possible.
Seminar Fees: The fees are as listed in the course descriptions and on the registration form. The course tuition includes instruction, the course notebook containing important reference materials and lecture notes, laboratory demonstrations
and refreshment breaks. CKC Laboratories, Inc. will accept purchase orders from customers with established credit accounts. Otherwise, payment by check or credit card must be received 7 days prior to the seminar date to reserve your place in the class.
Hotel Accommodations: Hotel accommodations are not included in the seminar fee. Reservations must be made directly with the hotel or motel. An information packet containing maps, descriptions of accommodations and other points of interest
is available upon request.
Continuing Education Units — CEU’s: Upon completion of a CKC seminar, a certificate of accomplishment will be awarded. In addition, Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) will be presented to each student in accordance with the number of
seminar hours attended. Attendees to CKC EMC Seminars will gain 1 CEU for each full day (7.5 hours) they participate. These units are now universally recognized as a measure of educational advancement. For more information regarding course descriptions
and hotel accommodations please contact us or call Gina Buskeness at (800) 500-4EMC.